Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, February 13, 2004

Amazing... I was planning to sleep in today since it is my day off. But here I am, up at 4 a.m. just like any other day. I find that once I'm up early in the morning like this, it's impossible to go back to sleep, so I'm up for the day, I guess. Just as well, I have tons to do. Get a plan of action and go with it.. a big move, simplify the accumulation.. This is the goal, and I take it seriously. Now that I have my space back, my dreams are my own, my life is my own, I'm doing with it what I choose to do. I have the freedom now to make these decisions for me, and never more have to babysit the tantrums of a videogame addict. Freedom... is good, is a new start from scratch, is being able to choose this.

No comments: