Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, January 10, 2005

Well, I finally made my big move, to Philly. It was a long bus ride, with a few delays. It began snowing while on a layover in St. Louis and we followed the storm all the way to Illinois, to the next rest stop. This is where the driver had to stop till further notice, all the sleet and ice on the roads. But to make a long story short. I finally made it... like I said it was a long trip and I was just glad to finally make it here.
The place is really nice, stores about a block away, library just across the street. :) and one of the city buses pass right by here. So everything is pretty convenient to locate... I still need to get some more info on all the routes, but I'm confident that once I can find my way around a lot better, I'll be good to go... I've updated my resume (as far as new address and all) and carry a copy of it with me wherever I go, so I'm ready for putting in new applications... That's about all for now.. more later, haha.... Take care people... This new year seems to be starting out pretty good for me, I'll certainly have to say that.

No comments: