Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, December 03, 2004



I've never seen this movie, but from the title that's what this month feels like, The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I caught the Daily Show last night...
I'm reminded of the song, Earache My Eye.
"The world's comin' to an end and I don't even care..." Stephen King has written the All-American-Pastime novel about the Boston RedSox, called Faithful. A bit unexpected, but I think he has every right to pen a book on any subject he wants.. it sounds like he had a lot of fun doing it, that's what counts.

Survivor's giving away Pontiacs now. Hahahaha!
The catfights are well underway and about to get ten times worse.. don't ya just love it?
About halfway through last night's episode, I wondered how very bizarre it would be if in fact Eliza was just playing along with the grand plan set by Ami... And it turned out to be the case. Well, I'll be... the kid can strategize.

No comments: