Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, December 22, 2003

It's raining tonight... Just wonder how the weather's gonna be in a few days. Will there be a "White Christmas? We shall see...
A little stretch up ahead for the next two weeks, filling in for someone on vacation. But I don't mind a bit, I was telling them at work when they noticed the schedule. It just means overtime, which translates very well on the next check. :)
I'm still doing the cookie thing, I'm supposed to make some tonight, too. I think this is gonna end up being the most I've done with that since, well since I was in Fresno. Like I said, it's about time I got back into the swing of Christmas, and I'm really enjoying it. Later on I'm to help my daughter Laura wrap presents when she comes by after work. So anyway, I'd better get started with those cookies, break out the cutters and the cookie press, mwahahahaha! Lol, I guess the holidays are affecting me a little strange this year. Later, people. Take care.

No comments: