Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Well, Christmas has come and gone... and I guess some of us were more ready for it than others. Haha.. hmm... some gifts were late and I really feel bad about that, but eventually the recipients got what they wanted, which is good. Better late than never, huh? Now its time to think about the past year and prepare to face the new one.
I don't know whether its from working through Christmas or what, or any number of things. Emotions all over the place, but still mostly kept to myself. What is wrong with me, I'm pretty sure I know the reason. And I just keep thinking of how some people are just as sure that they are something like an island unto themselves, needing no one. Somewhat difficult to understand, one thing I do understand though is there can be no changing the way I feel. I've been totally honest, and trying to keep my eyes wide open in certain things, I am still under his spell.

No comments: