Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Weather Weak

Knowing, just knowing
how the outside can reach
all the way to the core
with chilled fingers.
But then, see what he does,
how he stirs me again and again.
And how he steadies me
before the point of balance nearly lost.
And now, listening to the sound
of frozen pellets at the screens,
coating the streets, branches of trees
in dangerous magical images
for early morning. But tonight,
need is friction for the initial spark
then for the fire of seduction.
Play in this room from the coldness
with tantalizing darts from your tongue
through a kiss. Electric is your touch
warming me to receive, hypnotic the sound
of your voice, moving me to respond to you
as you respond to me.

No comments: