Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Saturday, September 11, 2004

I had a very strange dream last night. In it I was younger, and was there at my grandma's house and helping my dad with some yardwork in the front. Suddenly he flew into a rage and started pitching rocks at me.. everytime I told him to quit he'd throw another one, and they'd get progressively bigger and pitched with more speed the more I told him to stop... I'd tell him, "I'm not going to help if you keep throwing those rocks at me." Pretty soon they were the size of small boulders, whizzing past me all the way down to the dead end at the bottom of the hill. I turned to scream at him in frustration, and when I did that.. I woke myself up at 3 a.m. Wonder what this is supposed to mean? Very bizzare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dream that u had probably means that right now, or very soon, u and your dad are going to fight about small things that will lead up to a big disagreement

Sherrie said...

It means that thrown stones gather no moss, too.