Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, September 17, 2007


I've been looking forward to getting this. It's a step-by-step guide to gaining a better voice as a voter in the political process. A voice for those who have none. A book like this is what I've been looking for. And if you even remotely consider yourself an animal lover, you'll find it an excellent resource to effect change. Its for anyone willing to be there for the long haul, ready to devote the time and effort it's gonna take to show lawmakers you're not gonna disappear eventually. To be honest, I'm really very excited about putting these strategies into practice. I've only browsed through a little of the book so far but I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who wants to help pets and animals.

No comments: