Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Who am I to judge?

They say those who battle themselves daily
holding everyone at bay with
their crutches, their "woe-is-me, I-need-your-help,
passive-aggressive, but-there's-someone-else-and-
I-was-never-going-to-tell-you,"
will never win.

They say there's a fine line between love and hate
and once it's crossed there's no going back. Oh
it took you long enough.

They say misery breeds creativity, they say a lot of things
and so did you. Gut-wrenching , bet you didn't even know
you could hold such despicable...

Neither did I.

They say an arrested point of reference comes from
a lack of an opposite spectrum.
How so?  Simply not true.

I wish you
days driven to distraction
no privacy, abrasive lovers,
toxic people, a heart ripped out and
hauled away to the nearest local landfill
since that's the only way
you will ever truly be happy.

No comments: