Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Sunday through Thursday - I can't wait for my day off tomorrow. I can't wait for them to send me my W2s in the mail so I can get my taxes done and refund back, so I can turn loose of it all and finally be free and current. I can't wait for this work day to be over with. Today, the one that hasn't even started yet.
Oh yeah, Friday is Greg Cordum's last day before he goes out to Palm Beach. We're having a little going away party for him today. Palm Beach, very expensive out there... I guess Andy likes his position out in Michigan. The Sodexo people are saying their goodbyes... I still don't know for sure if our immediate supervisors are staying or not. That part is still up in the air. That is, if they know, they're not saying. Anyway last week I gave Greg my number and email, hopefully to keep in touch. Ideally he'd put me in contact with somebody out east somewhere. But if nothing else, I was hoping him and Andy would at least be a good reference...
That's all for now. More later.

No comments: