Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Aha! Here's something I didn't know until five minutes ago when my friend Ginger called me on my cell. There's a huge ice storm coming in this afternoon, they're saying it may be just as bad as the last one we had a few years ago when half the city lost power for weeks..
I could be delayed getting out of here. Again.
I'm not getting on the streets with ice under snow like that, that's the worst. Maybe on foot for a short time, but I'm not asking anyone for a car ride that's for sure. Anyway, I'm hoping its not gonna be as bad as they're saying.. or it could be worse, just never know..
So.. if the power goes out. I'm probably gonna be stuck here for the next day or so.. Just wait and find out I guess.

But it can be both ugly and beautiful at the same time...

No comments: