Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Yay. I survived 2004. Can I say the same for 2005? I want to say "the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades." But that would be really overconfident and completely unrealistic.
At any rate I did make the big decision to move and with any luck it will be the best thing. Really do think its the best choice I could make right now, given the chaos of last year.
My daughter turned 20 yesterday. Her Boston grandparents are still in town, and planning to take her to dinner this evening.
Meanwhile, extended family is having all the drama they can handle, starting off the new year. I don't see how they can live like that... just seems like everyday there's a new crises. Some ppl just need to simplify, and not dwell on the negative trivial.
Well, I'm still in the process of getting things ready to go, so I'd better get a move-on. Haha, no pun intended!
Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's celebration and can look forward to peaceful times ahead.

No comments: