Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Thursday, May 18, 2006





Oh, the weather... the month is already half gone which means next month by this time it should be summer. You couldn't tell it by how chilly it still is in the mornings, and in the evening once the sun starts to set.
But in the meantime when the sun warms up the day, there's always this...



... Which I caught on a quest by taking an alternate route home from work yesterday, passing a retirement community which hosts the pond and footbridge that can be seen from the road.




I can remember a time when it seemed I would never be able to do anything like this again... the opportunity to take such pictures, the sense of contentment that comes with it. Just the chance to do something I always wanted to do...




I stayed at that post a good half-hour, snapping picture after picture. Ah, life is good!







Then later at home, I snuck these covert shots of Pablo, a before and after set during which I got even with him for all the times he woke me up waaay too early...







Wakey, wakey!

1 comment:

Peanut Road said...

Excellent pics. Taken with the new digital? I just got my Minolta out of storage and hope to get some decent photos at the folk festival next weekend. I've had quite enough of disposable cameras!