Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Sunday, June 11, 2006

You've just been mooned



I couldn't resist trying to capture the full moon last night. I really like the manual feature on the camera, it gives you a lot more creative control with your photos... Anyway, its my first attempt so be kind with your critique, folks. :P

I've been missing a lot of the MLS games lately. It's almost like the Direct Kick cable channel is trying to pull a fast one by airing a lot of the games during the week... and here I was all used to "Soccer Saturday." Well I guess I just ought to pay more attention.

Speaking of Soccer.. the World Cup just started a few days ago... But the US team plays its first game on Monday. ("USA... Ole, ole, ole".... got that as a ringtone for my Virgin Mobile phone. Not my idea of a decent Team USA chant, I wonder what Mexico's FIFA ringtone sounds like?)
Anyway, our home team should do OK, since they have three Wizards on the team. Always partial to the Wizards when it comes down to the crunch.

It's also been a cool spring... only for a few days so far has it been really warm to speak of... the rest of the time its been rainy and sometimes even a little chilly.

This past week I've been exploring a site called
You Tube, which is a user video site... so I've been thinking of ways to creatively get my content up there as well. So far I've only posted footage of some of the dogs in the pet shop, and a slide show..

Before I go, I'd like to share one of the gems I found on the You Tube site...
Guitar Instrumental

No comments: