Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, August 21, 2006

Video addiction!

Oh my, my... Enjoying another day off. I mean Really enjoying. My "weekends" begin on Saturday night, actually... So while most of you are heading to work and dealing with a sad case of the "Mondays" I'm sleeping in a bit and catching up on the internet.
Today I'm anxiously awaiting arrival of a new video editing program. Adobe Premiere Elements, ordered from Amazon and estimated to get here sometime early this afternoon (I hope.) Last I heard it was at the nearest UPS station not 15 min. away, but I've had to wait since they don't deliver at all on the weekends, *sigh*
I'm really kind of exited about this, just to see how much easier its gonna be to put things together. It's supposed to have a better timeline than QuickTime Pro, and a lot of other features QuickTime doesn't have... I'm hoping it works. If it does, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it... lol, not that I didn't have fun before... We'll see how it goes.
In the meantime, you could visit my account on YouTube and see what I'm talking about here: Baileykix
It seems I'm addicted to YouTube. Imagine that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gizmo Flushes

This was so cute and bizarre that I just had to share it here... I just wonder what their water bill is up to these days?

No comments: