Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween

A little precaution never hurt anyone... As with any holiday or event, we need to think of our pets. That means no chocolate for your fur babies. And take extra precaution with your cats and kittens. Please consider keeping them indoors around Halloween. There's always the risk of the wrong kind of people looking to pull some kind of cruel pranks. So to cut down on such cases, it's probably best to keep your pets safe inside.

Boy do I have my work cut out for me, lol. I've been planning a Halloween video and time's running out. I foresee a lot of editing, cutting and pasting, and overlays for tomorrow night. We've had a lot of fun with it so far, and I'm really excited about getting it posted.

The weather's turned off chilly the past week... was starting to think Fall had been cancelled. But it's here now, finally here.
Been catching quite a few scary movies the past couple of days. Jeepers Creepers 2, and some ones on cable they showcased in last year's Horrorfest. They claim those movies are too explicit for a general crowd so they offer a ticket package just for them. But I guess by the time they reach cable they must have really been edited down, cause I don't think there's anything shocking about them. Either I've been desensitized or they really are lame.

That doesn't dim any expectations I have for actual Halloween night. A Ghosthunters marathon, followed by a live investigation at the Waverly Sanatorium. It's supposed to be interactive on the web again so that should be interesting.
Back to the puppies tomorrow, after a my weekend. I've been told it's gonna be a busy season from now till Christmas. So I'm psyching myself up for that.

No comments: