Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, July 16, 2004

Godiva

Allow me this
box of cornstarch
to cover your naked body with...

Such a deep massage, it will feel like silk,
sprinkled first on your back after those
hard hours at work,lounging, stretched out,
relaxing on your bed.

It will be fluid motion, my hands like waves
lapping the beach on the way to your hidden
endings and loving every minute of it.

My fingertips will travel slow,
oh yes, they will travel, playfully
winding down past, toward the back
of your legs, lingering long enough
everywhere to draw random swirls
of patterns in the dusting.

Soft like the weightlessness of silk
remaining, covered, you, your skin,my touch.
 
Turn now, allow me to become
your Lady Godiva, riding your
horse steadily to the ocean;
my passions continue, warm and loving.

Moan for me, my love.
I swear I would give you my all.

No comments: