Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Saturday, July 10, 2004



This is the new Cure cd I bought yesterday. It still has the plastic shrink-wrap on the case, just begging to be opened. I love the Cure, but at the same time, a dear friend is also very much into them, and with a birthday coming up in the next week I thought it would be the perfect gift. :D

And speaking of birthdays, there were two events I was invited to on the same night... I opted for the first one that came up. A friend in NE KC. It was a nice place, an older house. I love the set-up of the place, with it's huge windows, just awesome. Also a creative idea for the party was to place disposable cameras at various locations through the house, with a sheet of paper for each one, to list who took the picture, etc. Haha, great concept and good theory, but the cameras seemed to be creeping all over the place, getting mixed up and all.. two in one location, three in another.. But the pictures should be very interesting.. hmmm... except for the "Unlucky Seven" who drank too much.. some of us were kept very busy with towels and carpet cleaner.. But all that aside, I had a great time and am really glad I went. So thanks Epsilon, and Happy Birthday!

No comments: