Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, July 19, 2004

Well I guess that's not the only thing I've been sick of lately. My job, this city, this life...  If I don't chicken out, there will be my two-week notice announced by the end of this week. I've really had it.. I'm just so burned out with that place, the new company that took over last year. It doesn't even matter that they all went to Jefferson City today to debate the closing of two of the area hospitals.. that doesn't matter to me any more. All I know is I want out of the whole mess.  This city.. I don't know what compelled me to come back here in the first place. Well, on second thought, I'm certain of why.. but what I can't understand is why I felt like I had to stay here so long afterwards.. I'm tired of hoping for something that I'll never end up with. What a ball of chaos this blog is today.. Tired of being lonely, always hoping for something that will never happen.... This really sucks.

No comments: