Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, December 20, 2004

Ok, some things I have no tolerance for. One is copying someone else's work and passing it off as your own. I'm not namimg names, but if this person happens to read this here, all I have to say is they've ruined any credibility they may have had. Plus it was so obvious, a blatent rip-off in my opinion. Word for word... I've caught the same person once before but never said anything.. this time I did. Write bad poetry, whatever... at least let it be your own. Geez!!

Well the employee mass exodus at the hospital is now underway. I've put my two-week notice in last Monday, as did two other night-shift housekeepers. Several more seriously considering it.. Now today, one of the guys in engineering had enough and walked out on the spot. So its not just in my department... its facility-wide. Nay, company-wide. They think they'll be saving money by not replacing us.. they're still losing all their best people. Nobody would want to do as good a job for what they'll be paying them. Not that they're paying us all that much to begin with.

Meanwhile... there's still a ways to go in the situation. Whether its a curse or opportunity, it's gonna happen.. Oh boy.

No comments: