Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Saturday, January 21, 2006

There was a defining moment in the morning sky when I went out to sit with my coffee... a linear quality created by the moon, Jupiter and another star. Later, the same moon attracted a halo sectioned with a vapor trail left by a passing jet. To me it looked liked the beginnings of a spiderweb to be spun trapping the moon in the center by some mythological "Charlotte." Lol... my muse in the a.m. can take any turn. It could easily have focused on my cat, Pablo instead, with his typcial curiosity when he jumps on the counter when I go to pour my cup. Seems he's always after me morning java :P
Well, its off to work I go... I look forward to seeing all my puppies at the shop. Funny, I miss 'em all on my days off.

No comments: