Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The mood at work has been chaotic, morale is way down to an all time low, there's people wanting to leave, move on... and if the new management can't see that, they're more of a collective blind fool than I ever gave them credit for. It's all a mess.
I can't seem to get into a good writing mode lately. There's always something going on, at least for the past couple of days. I need to simplify things or something. Just cut out all the extraneous crap, like tv, even the internet, where I tend to browse all the stuff I don't really need to go.. such a time waster really, when you think about it. I think all that has to do with the fact that I was not able to access anything for a while. It's all kind of brand new again, so to speak...I haven't posted much, haven't given as much attention to the groups as I should have in the last few days, since I got back online.. That needs to change. So - I guess the word for today is "focus." Focus on what's important.
I'm tired of talking about work.. A friend from Lee's Summit came by last night and it was pleasant and everything but the conversation was mostly about how messed up everything is out there, and at the hospital I work at. Sometimes it just seems I can't get away from it, haha. When I'm there, I just can't wait for time to clock out, and for my days off.

No comments: