Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, November 05, 2004

Eureka... It's working!

Image Attachment

Good afternoon, everybody. Hahaha! The above image caught my eye for obvious reasons, but the interesting thing about it is that it was painted with actual coffee. I found the site in one of my daily Yahoo picks... a very clever artistic medium, I must say.

Wow, such a close call on Survivor... I was happy with the results though. I've been waiting weeks for this to happen. Finally, no more of the whiny, I-am-the-savior-of-this-tribe rant from Rory. Now things should get interesting from here on out.. especially after the merge.. Sarge is worried.. I know just by watching the past few seasons, things can change just like that.
All settled in to watch CSI immediately afterwards, got nearly all the way through it, and fell asleep at the very last so I missed the outcome.. Woke up when my son came home from work, and it happened again, this time it was Without A Trace... so I guess maybe my remedy for that is - more coffee! Lol.

Well, I'm ready to enjoy my weekend. There's a show tonight, the last one from Gametime. It'll be a little sad in a way, knowing that this is their last one ever. But good that its a friendly split with the members going on with other things. I wouldn't miss this one, for sure. I expect a lot of people to show up tonight to wish them luck.

No comments: