Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, November 29, 2004

What's wrong with me... what's wrong with them?
Went over to a friend's house last night, and there was so much squabbling going on.. like a house divided almost.. come on people.. this is supposed to be the holiday season. Now it just puts me in a disgruntled mood... where now I'm focusing on how much I dread going in everyday to find out what new idiocy is perpetuated by those "in charge." How some of them got there, I'll never know, even that doesn't make sense.
My bosses pet, Alma tried to take my holiday pay by suggesting that I switch days with her and not work Thanksgiving.. even stalled so obviously till the boss herself got there to make the suggestion. Hahah, Adonna says.."Did you want off on Thursday? A little bird flew in my ear and told me you wanted off for Thanksgiving." I just looked at her, thinking, "well that had to have hurt just a little... maybe that's what's been wrong all this time.. too many of those litte birds doing damage to the inner ear."
Aaaagh, to be honest I don't want to even go in this morning. I just don't want to have to put up with all that.. but its a job, and it's still there at least for now.

No comments: