Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, October 15, 2004

My daughter Laura came over this morning and brought her cat.. I met her coming up the stairs carrying him, and when I asked her where the carrier was, she said he didn't want to get in it and she didn't have time to struggle with him... in the same breath she said, "He pooped in my car... can you help me? It stinks now!"
Hahaha, first he pees on her, now he's poopin' in the passenger seat. Hey wait a minute, that's where I'll be sitting! So I rushed to get supplies, cleaners, sponges, Lysol spray, pet odor stuff plus some odor eliminator I got from the hospital and along with some tissue and plastic bags, I got the mess cleaned up faster than you can say "Garfield" (which he resembles, btw, lol) That was basically the excitement for the day. I guess I'll be in for some more later when I go to Bill's birthday party tonight.. Bill from work, he'll be 47. I imagine he'll get a good head start on the celebrating way before any of us show up. But I think I'll just make an appearance then go home. I don't feel much like being around people tonight, but I said I'd go...

No comments: