Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Thursday, October 21, 2004

What can I say? What fresh hell is this? I can't wait to leave. The only thing that's holding me back is the fact that when I do, there will be more work piled onto the people I work with...
The problem is not who I'm working with... it's the collective "who" and "what" I'm working for.
For days now, I've been so close to giving notice to leave... and again I almost did today. I was talked out of it, at least until next Thursday when we can all find out once and for all just what the hell they plan to do with us.. the grumbling at this point is that we believe they plan to do away with our benefits and cut our hours way back..
Really.
It's all I can do not to just walk out for good. It feels to me, by staying I'm in approval of all this mess they've been dealing us.. Geez! Its hard to even stand myself.
I hate this.. absolutely hate this.
Oh.... they fired another co-worker today.

No comments: