Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Sunday Photos

On my way back from work yesterday I passed a homeless woman standing on an intersection island, facing traffic and holding a makeshift sign for oncoming drivers to read. I didn't read the sign, had no idea what it said... and I didn't get a pic, even though I was due for a photo-taking mission. Maybe I should have gotten a shot of that... but you never know, she might have taken offense.

A little further on, I passed a new apartment complex where they have several bursts of color planted at the entrance...


A little further down the road there is a home set back a ways from the street, where they have a statue in the wooded area at the front of the house...

I first saw it out of the corner of my eye about a year ago. To me it looked like some kind of big dog standing there, maybe a Great Dane. I had to stop and see why it wasn't moving, then realized it was a decorative lawn deer.

Then on to a small creek bed near my building...


Boring I know... but these pics will get better...

No comments: