Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, April 10, 2006



Meet Pablo, my holy terror of a "Russian Blue/Domestic American Shorthair mix"
I picked up a cheapie digital camera at Target this morning and couldn't wait to get everything uploaded, pictures taken and what-not, I know the photo's a little blurry, I'll have to work on that... But this is my exciting event of the day - now being able to upload and post my own photos on my web pages. Ummm... does this make me a techno geek? Who knows?



Meet Sock, Bob's Turkish Van/Norweigian Forest cat... and all this time we'd thought he was part Himalayan, part squirrel (because of the bushy tail)...



Note the different color eyes, one green, one blue. It's a common trait among Turkish Vans. I've noticed in certain low light situations, and at just the right angle, one reflects red, the other a pure amber color. Now... if I can just get a shot of that for a photo...

No comments: