Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter, everybody! Hope everyone is enjoying the day. Spring is in full force it seems lately, with the weather being warm and sunny in the afternoons, trees spreading their dress up threads, flowers in bloom, birds singing... In fact, that's what woke me up this morning - the birds.
I'm working today, but I'll be going in a bit later, and making a short day of it... I'm doing the morning feeding for all the puppies and kittens. I don't mind at all, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Last night I stayed up to watch my Wizards beat New England 1-0. Then I caught the last of the Metrostars game against Real Salt Lake,ending with a 1-1 draw. And by then I was too sleepy to catch the rest of the Galaxy match-up, so I missed that one. Realize there's three hours difference between here and there, so I assume all Galaxy games are going to be on very late as a general rule. Well I'm off to the poop factory... so until next time, here's wishing all a very Happy Easter.

No comments: