Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Thursday, November 27, 2003

I'm hoping everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving holiday. I know I will be doing some cooking today, provided the turkey thaws out, lol. For me, the holiday is a little better than in previous years. I have the day off today, when so many times before I've had to work, and this time I have the means to actually enjoy something of a traditional Thanksgiving, with a few exceptions. My daughter is visiting step-relatives at Lake of the Ozarks today, so that's one of the down sides. It'll be me and my son, who's gonna help with the cooking.... this should be very interesting, lol. He can be onery sometimes and with a role model like Bam Margera, who knows what could happen?
Warmest thoughts go out to friends and family, the special people in my life who at the moment are so far away. Take care, and God bless.

No comments: