Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, June 18, 2004

It's my day off today... I don't have much going on. I'm stuck in this awful rut, and not really know the best way to go forward. I'm stagnating here in this town and I keep thinking all I really need to to is something drastic to perpetuate a change.. good, bad, but not indifferent. Inertia brings its own brand of hell. I have to do something.... anything. Pondering on the pro's and con's takes too much time, especially when it seems like that's all you've done for months. You eventually get to where you say, "enough." Its past time I stopped dragging my feet and do something to see some positive results. Some progress I can see in relation to what plodding away on this daily basis brings. I'm emo, I'm frustrated, depressed because I see no end to this right now. "Whah!" I'll get over it in time... Just a little bit of where my head's at today, that's all.

No comments: