Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Would you like some good news first or maybe the not so good news? Ok, and now for something completely different. I was hired for the perfect 2nd job I was hoping for. I start the 14th of this month. Perfect because its as close as my other job as I can get, right across the street.. and it'll still be daylight when I get off, which is good. I'll still get to see the light of day on my own time :D
My daughter's been in Canada last week, visiting a friend. I call this the trip from Hell. I swear she's had soo much trouble (car trouble) since the very beginning. I won't give all the details, but for the duration, it's been one thing after another. Well, now she's on her way home, and this thing happened yet again. So last I heard she was still waiting on assistance (after she called them a second time and found out they were headed in the wrong direction) How's that for an outfit who's expertise is roadside assistance? Lol. I will keep updates on this, till she gets home.. as I've been doing on my Xanga site, since most of her friends read that one... I was keeping them posted on the trip when she didn't have access to a computer. I suppose this is all for now... Unless I have some thunderbolt of inspiration in the middle of the night, and I'll have to get up to furiously post online... provided my son isn't hogging the keyboard then..
Cherios!

No comments: