Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, May 23, 2005

I can just imagine... "Hey, Ferret face!" I was handling some of the younger ferrets that recently came in to the store. And while I was holding one of them, he jumped up and bit me in the face. And wouldn't let go till I tapped his head. He did it once more and I had to tap him on the nose for doing it. Little bugger! Didn't hurt, it was just more of a surprise than anything else. Lol, if I'd have dropped him he would still have been hanging there not letting go. Some of them have to be disciplined just like little kids.... cause that's what they are to me, I think of them as just little people... with fur. :)
Somebody came in yesterday and bought the Parrot.. the one I was trying get to talking.. was repeating the same thing hoping he'd repeat it back to me. "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!" Well he's got a permanant home now and will be well taken care of.

No comments: