Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Thursday, March 25, 2004

A moment of discovery here... I was browsing some Yahoo groups dealing with books and I happened across one of my favorite writers, Diana Gabaldon. One of them listed the official website, which is:

http://www.its.caltech.edu~gatti/gabaldon/gabaldon.html

The site has updates on current and future projects, posted by Gabaldon herself. What I was really excited about was news of two new books, The Fiery Cross (I already knew about this one, but haven't read it yet) and one that's in the works right now, called A Breath of Snow and Ashes.
If anyone has read the Outlander series, they must know how addictive these books are. I felt I just had to share this with anyone who might be interested. I thought this was some good news, and definitely something to look forward to.

No comments: