Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm waiting patiently for a call from Kennedy Hospital. I turned in an application there last Friday. Ok, so I'm not all that patient in the waiting... I'm just so anxious to get back to work. Its all just got me jittery. Its been way too long, I need to get to work, get a paycheck coming in, make myself useful.. have a purpose for the day.
Geez... God, I hope they call today. That place would be perfect, they have several openings I found out when I went there. I left them my resume along with the application I filled out. It's close, within walking distance (not even as far as when I walked to Regional.) Like I said, that place would be so perfect. Well, enough of that... They'll call, they'll call. I'm ready for an interview NOW.
I found an update on what I posted yesterday...
Since this is an ongoing story about the local animal abuse case, I'm posting a link for updates.
http://www.courierpostonline.com/news/southjersey/m022805e.htm

No comments: