Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Thursday, February 24, 2005

The sense of self-worth at this point is equal to employment. Almost driving myself crazy... Is it time to panic yet? In a few minutes, I'll call someone named Dave to find out what's available at his end. This after he accidentally let his associate fill the position I was to interview for.. After that, I'm going to Voorhees to intervew for a hotel housekeeping job. Yesterday I sent a few applications online, the day before that, I went to Petsmart and survived the first of a potentially two-part interview. I haven't heard back from them yet.
There's a storm coming, about 3 inches of accumulated snow. Hopefully I'll get back before it gets too bad.
Well, as for the evening - There's always the second installment of Survivor... Let's watch!

No comments: