Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Well, after months and months of stewing about the book, not having access to a real computer to send a file of the manuscript. I've sent it off to the publishers. Hopefully its in the right format this time. The last time I sent it (and I really thought it went through) they never got it. I have my fingers crossed, wish me luck. The next thing is the waiting.
Went on an application-filling mission yesterday at the local mall. A lot of stops at the food court, although many of them didn't seem to know what an application was... well, one didn't, lol. Then later on to a Target store for some supplies: Coffeemaker and filters. So today there was some Real Coffee :D I'd almost forgot what I was missing. Stopped by a PetSmart, found that they take mass applications/interviews every Tuesday at 3 pm. so I'm really wanting to get back there next week, that would be a better place to work, the way I am around animals.
I've filled out more applications here within the past week than my entire time in Philly... Its such a better place for jobs, and nearly anything else, than where I was before.

2 comments:

Peanut Road said...

No coffee? Now there's a real hardship!

Sherrie said...

Good Luck on Job Hunting. Got my fingers crossed.