Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, October 07, 2005



Just a little observation... I caught him on the computer the other day... Lord only knows what's he's writing or looking up online... Just hope I don't get a bill for a year's worth of catnip or hundreds of dollars worth of toys or something like that. He keeps threatening to call Annemarie Lucas from the Animal Cops show on cable and report me for keeping him awake during his naptime.. thought I'd better admit to it now before he tries to blackmail me with this info... but turnabout is fair play, I always say; especially when he's waking me up at 4 am every morning to chew on my earrings, the ones I happen to be wearing at the time.

In other news, I watched my first ever hockey game the other night on TV. The Rangers and Flyers, (too bad Philly lost). But I have to say I really enjoyed it. Although... I was feeling a bit claustrophobic watching the game unfold in that tiny little enclosed space. Not at all like the MLS in that respect, where there's a huge outdoor field to play on. And I was even able to follow the puck, something I thought I'd have trouble with. There's a game on tonight, I think its the Devils and Flyers this time.. Let's watch!

Kind of a sad note in the MLS.. Preki, one of my favorite players of all time (Kansas City Wizards) will be retiring at the end of the season... Need I mention that because of ESPN2 favoring college football over Soccer Saturday, I never once got to watch a Wizards game all summer? Damn you ESPN2, damn you to hell! I should have realized American Football still rules. Grrr...

No comments: