Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Wheres the motivation to write today, for all the yesterdays that I haven't written a thing. I think what I really need to do is just get away, in the other room with just the paper and pen and write... anything.
See I have all these things in my head, somehow getting pushed back again, and again. Sometimes its like that for me though, it happens when I can no longer wait to put something down, some of the best stuff I've ever written has been the ones to come out all in a rush of words, when there's no stopping them. Its almost like a flood, either that or the thesaurus exploded. Funny image that, exploding thesaurus's... like a volcano, and the words land just anywhere on the page. Its a start. At this point, anything is a good start. Well, it's settled then. I'm off to light a fire under the imagination. See what I come up with.

No comments: