Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, April 30, 2004

"Even though I know,
I don't wanna know.
Yeah, I guess I know.
I just hate how it sounds."

Aaah, you know sometimes I think I feel too much. Drive myself crazy over everything. Empathy, the empath does that so well.
I have this incredible need to be needed, in whatever small capacity there may be. But then doesn't everybody? I have these hopes and dreams but what good are they if you can't share them with your friends. The people closest to you, the ones that can understand you when no one else can, or will, or take the time. Emo-ness, lol, that's what this is.. Maybe its just a self-pity fest.. but nothing wrong with getting it all out.. that's how healing is attained. Love lost, heartsick, it sure takes a lot out of a person. I don't ever wanna go through it again.. what might have been... I'll never know.

No comments: