Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I'm up early again this morning, browsing the sites and listening to the radio. It's gonna be a long day, and I'm gonna hate it. These late days just kill me. But for now I'm waiting for some of my favorites to spin on the Buzz. ... How much coffee will it take to get through the day?

I took an AQ quiz last night, scored a 9. I guess that's a good thing. Lol.
I also found out my elven name (from a Hobitt site) is Anarane Nolatari.
Boredom has its rewards, I suppose.

For the past few days, I've been in a major rut. Very low. I just feel kind of lost right now, can't relate the way I need to. Can't connect... and what's the reason for that? Static? Interference? Weak signal? Who knows. Distance maybe. Am I losing what little connection I had? I feel like I'm losing my best friend.

Just get this day over with.

No comments: