Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, May 14, 2004

Ohhh... I think my sinus/flu remedy just wore off. Not sure if it's just me or if it really is cold in here. Hahaha. I have been dutifully informed that it must be just me. Thunderstorms and chilly rain the past few days, I don't think they've helped much.
On to better news...
Graduation takes place this Thursday. They're having it at the big auditorium here in town. Relatives are already here from Boston, and I've been granted a prime spot to take pictures from. This has been quite a year, though. My daughter admits to having "senioritis" during most of it.. But at least she's on the list, some people didn't even make it on the list. It should be a great night for her, although she's starting to get nervous, worried about tripping up in line and all that. I know she'll do fine.

No comments: