Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Ok, it went something like this...

"You have incredible images going on but in stanza 2, and lines 2, 3, and 4, you could have replaced 'what you wrote' with 'some word or phrase of my choice' and in stanza 4, lines 1 and 2, you already stated 'this' when I would have put, 'blah, blah, blah'...

I kept thinking, what is she gonna tell him next? Maybe something like "Here's what you should do. Print out your poem, send it to me via U.S. post, but before you put it in the envelope, hold it out in front of you and tear it in half, then tear again until you have 50 pieces of paper. And I'll rewrite the whole thing myself."

Makes about as much sense as the mud offered before, ha. And all this after seeing three separate acts of cruelty from the same person.

So.. there goes my morning vent.. we'll see what happens later.

No comments: