Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Friday, March 10, 2006

Et tu, SPCA?

This story ran in the Inquirer today, an update on the unfortunate fiasco that took place at a local ASPCA... the one that needlessly killed a 14-year-old family pet that was lost during last month's snowstorm.

ASPCA Coverup

I am so glad this woman has decided to press charges against those two individuals responsible. If she hadn't, I would have publicly urged her to take a legal stance. After all, we need to think about who is watching these organizations. I trusted this one in particular not to make such an avoidable blunder. But to cover up your mistake in such a way is unforgivable. Absolutely unforgivable.

I will be watching very closely from now on.

Who's with me on this?

No comments: