Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Monday, August 09, 2004

I was talked into seeing Napoleon Dynamite instead of The Village. ...And I was so looking forward to a good scary movie, Gosh!
This is a very quirky movie.. a lot of retro 70's/80's references in it. So many of the scenes were really so stupid they became funny for the pure fact that the deadpan delivery just kind of grows on you... like mold. Haha, I really don't see how the guy could say all this lame dialoge with such a straight (more like blank) face without bursting into insane laughter at the geekiness of it all. Like I said, a very quirky movie.

Def Poetry on cable last night was really a good one, I've been recording a lot of them just to go back and watch again. I'm trying to get some discussion started on this topic in my poetry group, Bailey's Java Cafe on Yahoo.

Oh, look at the time... I've got to get ready for work again. Oh joy...