Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Well, Mr. Murphy.. you tell me when was the law enacted? The one that states "just when you think nothing can go wrong, something does."
Or how about the one that includes, "Even when there's a whole series of 'wrong' there's always one more to add to the list."
Life is funny, sad, frustrating. I've had more than my share of Murphy's Law recently. I see myself at the brink of the intolerable. I see myself walking out and away for good if there's just one more slight. It doesn't even have to be against me. Usually it isn't. But it's always the principle of the thing, you know? It's always me walking out of the room, just to not say anything I may regret.. Damn the regret, I'm not holding my tongue any longer..