Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Saturday, October 18, 2003

My vacation is nearly over, I go back to work tomorrow. For some strange reason, I feel like I'm ready to go back. Just for the sake of getting on with things. I even think some people have already started getting used to me not being there, since at least one of my co-workers seems to have forgotten my name. How quickly forgotten, hahaha!
Really have enjoyed this time off though, and if I didn't exactly get everything done I wanted to accomplish, at least I got things going in the right direction, I hope. There's still a lot of direction to go, I've sent applications and resumes to quite a few places. Now the hardest thing is the waiting for a response. Well, I'm hoping for the best.
I'm looking forward to the Def Poetry Jam tour coming here next month on the 11th, I was really excited to hear about that. That is still one of my favorites, one that I never miss when its on tv, or try not to miss. So I'll be going to that, for sure. But I have yet to find out where its to be held at. I hope they find a venue before the 11th. I would hate to think they'd take KC off the schedule. Nah, they wouldn't do that, would they?
I think that's about it for now. Until next time.

No comments: