Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Sunday, April 17, 2005


Pic is from the Weekend... the game ESPN2 didn't air on Saturday. Too bad... my two favorite teams, the Wizards and Metrostars ended in a 2-2 tie.

But, in the game we DID see, the one in Salt Lake City, the stands held a sell-out crowd of 25,000. Did anyone hear that? I said it was filled to capacity, dammit! Just a note to all those out there who always said soccer would never amount to anything, who based the future popularity of the sport on an off day with less than ideal fan turn-out. Bah, look at those numbers now.. :P


A good friend in Fresno, CA sent me this greeting. He's always been good with a camera. As far as the note on the card goes, only time will tell... I really have no idea how its gonna feel when I finally get to look at that book. I'm thinking maybe sometime this week I'll find out for sure!

No comments: