Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Saturday, September 06, 2003

I'm gonna go out on a limb and expose all. Well even more than I'm really comfortable with. Like there's this extra person in my house that's been there for about a month now and won't leave either. See I knew something was up when I saw the people he'd been staying with pull up and leave about five boxes of his damn stuff out in the rain. Said he was gonna be gone by Labor Day but... still here. You know, what if I did just all of a sudden just leave. Just disappear. And the saying "nobody goes hungry in my house" well that sentiment has been more than abused, especially when they're playing Everquest in shifts now. This is totally insane, useless. Neither one of them has a job. Excuse me, but fuck all that. I can't take any more. The very next chance, I'm out of here for good. I don't care where it is, just away from here. I can't live like this. I can't take this.

No comments: