Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Saturday, September 13, 2003

It's been raining quite a bit for the past few days. I wonder if there's gonna be the same kind of mess I walked into the last weekend it rained so hard. I wonder if they know how much I talk about them here on the blog, those folks out in Lee's Summit. I wonder if they still remember me at the Groves. I'm restless today, I wanna do something but I don't know what. Somebody stop me if I say anything about going back to the Groves. Hahaha! Like maybe a PRN position up on third floor or something. Doris tried to get me to do that when I left the first time. And when I went to work at Regional, lo and behold she was there too. Haha, she's everywhere with that voice.... "Well, ya know..." Never mind people, that was an inside joke. I'm just rambling on here. Something, for some reason, made me think about Jesse McKinnis. That was awful. Maybe something I read somewhere just kind of spurred my memory of that whole mess. Jesse never deserved what he got. Never did a bad thing to anybody. I'll write more someday but not now.

It's the rain, its the seasons changing, its decisions made, its freedom again. I hope.

No comments: